The Love My Friends Award is given to those bloggers who aspire, inspire, and share the most beautiful of human attributes; art, wisdom and friendship. Deliver this to eight friends who must deliver it eight more.
There are so many good blogs out there and I have such a hard time picking, but here goes and in no particular order.....
1. Ron over at Vent. You must check out this blog! You are missing great writing and a funny read by passing it up!
2. The Story Of Us. LaDawn is the mother of 3 beautiful boys and we went to school together. I love her blog because when she puts something up it comes from a the great love that she has for her family.
3. Sassy Sasha Written from the point of view of an adorable Shih Tzu. This blog always puts a smile on my face.
4. This next one comes from a Screwed Up Texan who uses her blog to post "chapters" of a book she has written on her life. An honest, compelling and at times heart-breaking read.
5. Mr. McKnob is next. I just like his stuff...he's funny!
6. This next one is a good one; a cool chick who I would have wanted to be friends with in high-school. Take a peek at Smart Mouth Broad for one cool chick!
7. I love to read so I am always looking for a good book. When I don't know what book to invest time in, I check out Suzanne over at Chick With Books. She always has such great reviews and great give-a-ways. Next time you want a good book to read but don't know where to look, check out Chick With Books.
8. Last but not least, if you want a bitchy read, check out Selectively Bitchy....The name says it all, you just have to take a peek to get it.