Thank you to Chrissy over at I Shoulda Been A Stripper for "The Honest Scrap Award".
Chrissy is one witty funny writer and if she had not bestowed this award upon me, I would have sent it to her if I had received it first. You must read her blog, and if you don't, you suck!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
Here are my 10 true things about me that I don't think people know, but perhaps they do because I am such a Chatty-Kathy.
1. I come from a family of beautiful feet. My mom, my Aunt Jean, all of my sisters, me, my two nieces and my great-niece all have beautiful feet. My sister Connie has the most beautiful feet, but mine are a VERY close second.
2. I am allergic to bubble bath. It breaks me out and when I pee, it burns!
3. I'm delusional about my height...I know my medical records and my drivers licence indicate that I am 5'2', but In my head, where I tend to live from time to time, I'm 5'10'.
4. I lost my virginity on a Sunday, after Sunday School.
5. I went skydiving once, not because I wanted to, nooooo, I did it to impress some guy that I had a crush on.
6. Deep down inside, I'm a country girl who was raised by a Southern Lady, and I would love to pack it all in, move to the country and live a life where it's okay to porch sit, take nature in, and sip sweet tea.
7. I'm a bit superstitious. I don't ever want to get on the bad side of someone who messes with Voodoo.
8. Math has always been really hard for me. In Jr-high school right before my third period math class, I would get really bad headaches and I would throw up due to the fear I felt for the on-coming embarrassment of being called out on a math problem that I knew I could not calculate. Oh, the flash back is bringing on a headache now.
9. I don't like being in crowds.
10. I hate flying, I hate everything about flying! I would prefer to travel by train or car.
The 10 Recipients are:
Funny In The Hood
The Surly Writer
What I Should Have Said
Did I say That Out Loud
Fat Girl Goes Fit
What Was That Now
Little Ms Blogger
How To Become A Cat Lady
Living Dead Nurses Psycho Ward
Hope you enjoy these blogs.
Thank you again Chrissy!