Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sad, but beautiful

This past Thursday a former classmate suddenly passed away. Her daughter posted the following to her mother"s Facebook page.

I love you mom. I wish I knew how bad it was so I could have talked to you more,...but I know you were in little pain if any...so for that I am thankful. I will miss you greatly and hope more than ever that god is real and I'll be able to be with you again someday. Good bye and RIP.



Yes, there is a God and one day you will see your mother again.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend, FG.

    ((((( FG ))))))

    This post got me all teary-eyed because I too lost my biological mother when I was very young.

    "Yes, there is a God and one day you will see your mother again."

    Amen.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your friend. its always sad when someone passes.

    ReplyDelete